Here are some completely free and link-checked turkey crochet patterns just in time for Thanksgiving! This list is broken into three sections: Amigurumi, Apparel, and Home Decor. There are also recommended products at the end of the article to help get you started! Click on the pattern name to be taken to the original pattern!
1. Gobble Gobble by Hannah at BitterSweet
This little guy can be made using an F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook. I love the tail on this one. He would make an adorable centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table!
2. Getty the Turkey by Vincent at Knot Bad
Use a G/6 (4.00mm) crochet hook to make this little turkey. Bookend your mantle with two of these little turkeys for adorable Thanksgiving decor.
3. Little Turkey by Krazy Kabbage
The legs on this turkey are so cute! Use an F/5 (3.75mm) hook for this pattern.
4. Crocheted Turkey by Erica Dietz at 5 Little Monsters
This beautiful turkey requires a size G/6 (4.00mm) crochet hook.
5. Cute Turkey by Teri Crews
I love the shaping and ornateness of this turkey. It is made using a G/6 hook (4.00mm).
6. Turkey by Jen Hayes Creations
This bundled-up turkey can be made using an E/4 hook.
7. Gobble, Gobble by Knot By Gran’ma
I included this turkey because of its lifelike shape. This one would make a fabulous tree ornament! You need a size F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook.
8. Thanksgiving Turkey by Petals to Picots
I am in love with this turkey! How clever to use granny squares for the tail feathers! I also like that the eyes are crocheted and not simply safety eyes. Use a G/6 (4.00mm) hook.
9. Turkey Gobble Headband by Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs
This cute turkey face design can be added to any hat or apparel pattern of your choice OR you can use Sara’s fantastic head warmer pattern provided. You will need an I/9 (5.5mm) crochet hook.
10. Turkey Hat by Cream of the Crop Crochet
This precious baby hat can be made using soft medium weight yarn and a G/6 (4.00mm) crochet hook. There are instructions for four different sizes, from 1 pound to 11 pounds.
11. Turkey Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy
This hat can be made with an H/8 (5.00mm) and I/9 (5.25mm) sized crochet hooks.
12. Turkey Tissue Box Cover with Roasted Veggies by Twinkie Chan
Okay, so I know all of the other patterns I have are live, complete turkeys, but I could not resist including this one. You will need a J/10 (6.00mm), H/8 (5.00mm), and G/6 (4.00mm) crochet hook.
13. Thanksgiving Wreath by Highland Hickory Designs
I love this wreath!! You will need an I/9 (5.25mm), H/8 (5.00mm), and F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook.
14. Turkey Lurkey Mug Wrap by Stacey McGraw Designs
This cute cozy has colorful tail feathers on the back. You will need an I/9 (5.5mm) and G/6 (4.00mm) crochet hook.
15. Lets Talk Turkey Silverware Holder by Michelle Wilcox/FaveCrafts.com
These are perfect for hosting Thanksgiving dinner with! You will need a G/6 (4.00mm) hook.
16. Gobble Coaster by Yarn Pixie
These cute coasters can be made quickly with an H/8 (5.00mm) hook.
17. Turkey Napkin Ring and Flatware Holder by Jennifer Pionk at A Crocheted Simplicity
Here is an option for adorable napkin holders that will be quick to make up! You will need an I/9 (5.5mm) and G/6 (4.00mm) crochet hook.
Relevant Product Recommendations
- Poly Fil weighted pellets to stabilize any of the amigurumi you would like to use as decor
- Poly Fil Fiber Fill – this is the stuffing I use for my amigurumi and I LOVE IT. It goes a really long way, too!
- Crochet Hook Set – great for beginners! It has 14 sizes.
- Embroidery Needles – use these to sew in loose yarn ends, embroider facial features, and more!
- Caron Pumpkin Yarn
- Caron Autumn Red Yarn
- Caron Brown Yarn
- Caron Baby Sunshine Yarn
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed this list of cute turkeys to crochet. Happy Thanksgiving!